Curse of Oak Island conflict

I used to watch his show years back. Never did get the full story why his show was nixed. Not sure of holding back on theories is the right things to do, as that is all they are...theoretical. Who knows, may be in his absence, he discovered the meaning of life.

It would be nice if the 'treasure' is finally located. Now, if the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail is located, i do not want to know. I stick with my gut feeling if they are to be located, leave them be. They will be found when the time comes for them to be used again. Now, is not that time. My opinion, anyway.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I am going to spend time listening to this you tube show with Scott Wolter. I always liked him when he had his tv show. I don't know if I agree with him holding back information that would help solve the mystery of Oak Island though. I think if he talked privately with the Lagina brothers, they could work something out. I have always believed they were not in it for the money but to solve the mystery. If Scott Wolter has the answer, it is a tragedy that he doesn't contribute. I wonder what the real reason is if there has been a discussion because they have never shied away from bringing experts on to the show. Maybe they don't believe his theory, or he wanted a lot of money. There has been some controversary over Scotts credentials in the past, I never really followed up on it. It sure would make for an interesting show and I would certainly read his book.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
That is an interesting theory that the Templars were descendants of Atlantis and megalithic structures around the world were part of their population. It's shame redacting findings over money when they could verify those theories. Science should be about learning and tracing where we have come from and not for financial benefit. If and when Oak Island stuff is found is when these redacted findings will come out. I don't think they would be as plausible since we don't know what they were and anyone can say, Hey i knew that!, after the fact. It'd be a bigger impact now more so than after. Treasure is one thing, finding answers of the unknown past is bigger in my opinion.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke