Cue Bad Boys Theme...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IF YOU OWN A PET, YOU KNOW THEY CAN BE BAD TO THE BONE SOME DAYS!
SHARE YOUR "BAD BOY" OR GIRL STORIES OF PET BEHAVIOR...THOSE DAYS WHERE YOU YELLED
"NOOOOOO!"
(BUT LOVE THEM ANYWAY!)

286699589_2134229170078502_356496116095933518_n.jpg

Hank Aaron and Little Joe are batting .1000 in the cat box hitting category.
So as long as they are performing on the field I let them do whatever they want in the dugout and locker room.

(They are good-natured boys and I overlook lots of mischief.)

I remember my terrier grabbed a 6ft Eastern Brown snake as it struck at me near my clothes line. My whippet knows not to engage so I called her away but she flew in anyway, grabbing the snakes head :eek: while the terrier had the other end. She copped a mouthful of venom but threw it up. I sat up all night with her but she was ok :coldsweat:.

She wasn't exactly my pet, it was more like she belonged to the neighbors. Every one fed her! She was a slender, gorgeous Tortie with an attitude. She was the Alpha female over the feral community and we all fed them. One night I heard the most anguished cat howl ever and went tearing outside. At least three other neighbors were out too, with flashlights. Turned out the tortie had tangled with an owl! I guess the owl said something to her that she didn't like. If we hadn't come out when we did, I am pretty sure the owl would have won. One of the neighbors took her to the vet; she had a lot of wounds but she survived!

I remember our dog Candy when i was a kid go after a girl from up the street. We were upstairs with my sister who was sick at the time. The girl came over and i guess she was knocking at our kitchen door. We did not hear her surprised the dog didn't bark at all. But, as the girl decided to let herself in, our dog tore out of my sister's room and proceeded to tackle her off the side step lol. Within seconds, we could her screaming outside lol. She did not get bit at all, just had the wits scared out of her.

had two bully pups dig completely through a sectional sofa, then a week later did the same to a king size mattress, one of them didnt like corners on tables so rounded off every table in the house almost, they chewed the legs off of two dining chairs........ for the next year i bought all furniture from thrift stores and was replacing chairs weekly until they grew up some and were able to spend the days outside, where they could still find ways to get into trouble...once my wife hung the clothes out on the line only to check on them later and find everything scattered across the back yard....lol.

I remember another cat I used to have; an orange tabby male. I named him Juniper. Someone had a barn full of kittens and asked if I wanted one; at that time I had an older calico, and was clueless about how to introduce a new cat into the home. he immediately proceeded to terrorize the older cat, used my potted plants for potties, would launch himself full speed at my drapes and then hang there until they tore.

Then he proceeded to drag my daughter's teddy bear out of her room and attack it. He peed on my sneakers. I finally had to re-home him; more for my older cat's sake than the other stuff.

When my cat was a kitten she fell out of a tree and landed straight in a fresh cow pat. She came inside looking very sorry for herself as she was literally covered from head to toe in thick, wet cow poo! She was so offended by her own situation that she proceeded to allow herself to be washed and dried all over by me - and we all know how much cats hate water!

I remember another cat I used to have; an orange tabby male. I named him Juniper. Someone had a barn full of kittens and asked if I wanted one; at that time I had an older calico, and was clueless about how to introduce a new cat into the home. he immediately proceeded to terrorize the older cat, used my potted plants for potties, would launch himself full speed at my drapes and then hang there until they tore.

Then he proceeded to drag my daughter's teddy bear out of her room and attack it. He peed on my sneakers. I finally had to re-home him; more for my older cat's sake than the other stuff.
Sounds like the cat i had for 2 weeks before he had to go bye bye lol.