Cue Bad Boys Theme...

She also once kidnapped a frog and held it captive in her litter box all night (the litter box is a covered one).

I kept hearing little noises and at first thought it was the neighbours. I eventually pinpointed the sounds to the kitchen and thought someone was in the house. Eventually I plucked up the courage to go and investigate only to find the poor frog hopelessly flinging itself against the side of the box.

Apart from his skin looking a little dehydrated from being covered in clay litter, he was uninjured and still strong so I picked him up and released him back into the pond. The weird thing is, my cat doesn't even hunt! I really do think she had just caught him to play with!

With all these funny cat stories I'll add one. I was around 4 and mum got me a cat, it was an almost full grown kitten. The people delivered it in a box and made a hasty exit. I open the box in the loungeroom and a flash of claws came out, bounced from one wall to another, ran up the walls then shot out the front door, never to be seen again. I stood there wondering if all pets did this and what a lousy present mum had bought me ;th lol.

With all these funny cat stories I'll add one. I was around 4 and mum got me a cat, it was an almost full grown kitten. The people delivered it in a box and made a hasty exit. I open the box in the loungeroom and a flash of claws came out, bounced from one wall to another, ran up the walls then shot out the front door, never to be seen again. I stood there wondering if all pets did this and what a lousy present mum had bought me ;th lol.
AWWW! This is the first time I've heard of a gift running away!

Back in high school a buddy mine invited me over for weekend. He proceeded to warn me of his kitten. I didn't put much stock in a kitten, so forgot about it until i knocked on his door. As he opened the door, i saw this blur whip around the corner and jumped onto my leg claws digging in, a few noises, then run back where it came from lol. I was like what the hell was that?! Later on watching tv, this nutball stalked me for atleast a half an hour plus by creeping behind the furniture around perimeter of room till it got to my elbow, then clawed me, running away then doing it again lol.

I have a year old English bulldog. Since we've had her she has eaten my $70 pair of ear buds, my daughters $180 pair of ear buds, a tv remote and an Ipad.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
I have a year old English bulldog. Since we've had her she has eaten my $70 pair of ear buds, my daughters $180 pair of ear buds, a tv remote and an Ipad.
That amazes me, Jay! Those things don't even taste good! Maybe it was because it had the scent of the owners on them?

Reactions: jayiniowa