Cryptid in the Home

Tiiny

Reaction score
I've read stories of people having a cryptid enter or try to enter their home via means of an open window or a pet access door/doggy door. Granted I take a lot of those stories with a grain of salt as I find them to be quite fantastical. I've never personally had that kind of experience in my own home here ever, probably because I have a habit of keeping windows shut and latched and doors locked with no doggy doors and the like, and I keep my blinds closed.

What stories do you all have to share involving personal experiences with cryptids being in or trying to get in your residence? Please also include any photos and videos that you may have along with it.

I'm curious about this because I read about one account of someone having a skinwalker trying to squeeze through the doggy door in his kitchen with his little dog freaking out, though that story didn't have any pictures associated with it, even with the claim that the floor was all scratched up around the doggy door from where the skinwalker was scraping trying to get itself inside.

I've read stories of people having a cryptid enter or try to enter their home via means of an open window or a pet access door/doggy door. Granted I take a lot of those stories with a grain of salt as I find them to be quite fantastical. I've never personally had that kind of experience in my own home here ever, probably because I have a habit of keeping windows shut and latched and doors locked with no doggy doors and the like, and I keep my blinds closed.

What stories do you all have to share involving personal experiences with cryptids being in or trying to get in your residence? Please also include any photos and videos that you may have along with it.

I'm curious about this because I read about one account of someone having a skinwalker trying to squeeze through the doggy door in his kitchen with his little dog freaking out, though that story didn't have any pictures associated with it, even with the claim that the floor was all scratched up around the doggy door from where the skinwalker was scraping trying to get itself inside.

wow,it'd be hard to get that dog to use that doggy door after that

skinwalkers really creep me out.

skinwalkers really creep me out.
I've personally never seen a skinwalker before, just heard about them quite a bit. They sound very much like a fleshgait.

Use the thread if you want, I'm gone. Ta ta!