Cruz to announce Presidential run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate his face... and his stupid smirk. If anyone really thinks that anyone of these parties is going to fix anything, please please please stop drinking the koolaid. I know I'm beating a dead horse but it's true.

LOL! I just post 'em, Leo! I stopped drinking the Kool-aid quite a few years ago! I guess the question is, will he make a good puppet?

Reactions: Leo
I can't stand neo-cons and I can't stand far left liberals... So no. In my opinion I would love a Libertarian in office as the puppet. Fiscally responsible (In theory) believes in only doing what the constitution allows (In theory), and believes CIVIL LIBERTIES should be upheld (In theory).

I can't stand neo-cons and I can't stand far left liberals... So no. In my opinion I would love a Libertarian in office as the puppet. Fiscally responsible (In theory) believes in only doing what the constitution allows (In theory), and believes CIVIL LIBERTIES should be upheld (In theory).
I'd like that too! Unfortunately, we're more likely to find a living specimen of a dodo. :(

Reactions: Leo and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.