Crisis Apparitions

I am sorry to hear of your losses. Your friend sounded like she had a lot of turmoil at only 21. I'm glad your brother seemed at peace Oz. I can't even begin to imagine who will be 'waiting' for me. We know/meet so many people in life. Once this life ends, are we even the same? Someone familiar may be there to guide us along. Question is, will they be remembered from life or remembered from 'somewhere else' ?
I've heard people having NDE's and their say grandmother is waiting and they knew them straight away but never met them on earth. I know my young bro will be waiting, he passed at 23 and I know my nan will also guide me. Thanks Selectric. I think our spirit is the same when our bodies are finished, just a shell anyway.

She was only 21 years old.

he passed at 23
When a very close friend of mine passed, she was only 24. One of my best friends, his brother was killed at a young age as well. I have mentioned my battles with faith. When i see such young people being taken, it's confusing...frustrating and frankly it angers me. I try to put things into perspective and reason with it. ONCE, it ALL made sense. I wish i could remember what that sense was. As i said before, we are not meant to know everything. It all comes back to faith, doesn't it? I only had one visitation, though at least a few weeks after their death.

When a very close friend of mine passed, she was only 24. One of my best friends, his brother was killed at a young age as well. I have mentioned my battles with faith. When i see such young people being taken, it's confusing...frustrating and frankly it angers me. I try to put things into perspective and reason with it. ONCE, it ALL made sense. I wish i could remember what that sense was. As i said before, we are not meant to know everything. It all comes back to faith, doesn't it? I only had one visitation, though at least a few weeks after their death.
It does anger us and sadden us and it's selfish because we miss them. It doesn't really matter to the person who passes if they were young or old, they have made it over and in some ways it makes me envious. I think it comes back to faith though I'm not religious. We can't know everything but while I'm here I feel the need to learn, there must be a reason for that.

It does anger us and sadden us and it's selfish because we miss them. It doesn't really matter to the person who passes if they were young or old, they have made it over and in some ways it makes me envious. I think it comes back to faith though I'm not religious. We can't know everything but while I'm here I feel the need to learn, there must be a reason for that.
Absolutely Oz. That's the human condition...always questioning...always learning. Never understood those who seem to go through life with blinders on.

I don't either, I think it's easier for some to stay in their comfort zone maybe, very much so when you mention something paranormal to a die hard skeptic.
I was watching a doc yesterday on paranormal stuff. They had a skeptic on that tried to rationalize every single thing. He used every term in the psychology book he could lol. I'm sorry dude...not everything has an easy explanation. He most certainly had his blinders on lol.

I was watching a doc yesterday on paranormal stuff. They had a skeptic on that tried to rationalize every single thing. He used every term in the psychology book he could lol. I'm sorry dude...not everything has an easy explanation. He most certainly had his blinders on lol.
I find it frustrating when people try to reduce things to scientific or psychological explanations. It's like trying to use a cook book to explain everything - you simply can't.