Crisis Apparitions

One of my most unsettling experiences was when I roomed with another girl who had emotional health issues. She finally committed suicide by overdosing on her medications. On the night that she overdosed, I kept dreaming that she was asking me to perform CPR on her. I would wake briefly, then resume sleeping, only to dream it again. Finally I got up to check on her and saw that she was not breathing properly, so I called an ambulance. Later they told me that she had died by taking too many pills.

I didn't see him but my brother came to me on his death and said everything is ok and he was in a state of pure love. I didn't know what was happening until mum phoned informing me of his passing. His words to me comforted me to some degree and maybe stopped me losing it. That's how I know love can't be beaten, ever.

One of my most unsettling experiences was when I roomed with another girl who had emotional health issues. She finally committed suicide by overdosing on her medications. On the night that she overdosed, I kept dreaming that she was asking me to perform CPR on her. I would wake briefly, then resume sleeping, only to dream it again. Finally I got up to check on her and saw that she was not breathing properly, so I called an ambulance. Later they told me that she had died by taking too many pills.
There was probably nothing you could have done garnet if the girls time was up here but I'm sorry you had to experience that.

I am so sorry

It was over thirty years ago, that this happened. It took me a long time to stop feeling guilty. Like Oz said, there was probably nothing I could have done. She was only 21 years old.
I really feel for you on this but I don't believe anyone can stop it when we are called whether we are 10 or 100. I think these super senses you possess are ancient and have been lost or forgotten by people in todays modern world.

he was in a state of pure love.

She was only 21 years old.
I am sorry to hear of your losses. Your friend sounded like she had a lot of turmoil at only 21. I'm glad your brother seemed at peace Oz. I can't even begin to imagine who will be 'waiting' for me. We know/meet so many people in life. Once this life ends, are we even the same? Someone familiar may be there to guide us along. Question is, will they be remembered from life or remembered from 'somewhere else' ?