Criminal Charges on ISS?

This is purely political. No astronaut would deliberately sabotage the space station. Russia is just trying to draw attention from the shoddy equipment they have been installing on the ISS. Several embarrassing malfunctions of Russian components in recent times have put them under the spotlight. They are distracting and fast-talking.

I don't buy it for a second.

Reactions: Stevedog and Debi
This was a shocker. Did this make the main Chanel news? I could see someone having a breakdown in such closed conditions. However I tend to agree with NASSA and GWU.

Russia needs to tread very carefully here, especially considering that they created a dangerous debris cloud hurtling around Earth, thanks to their A-Sat "demonstration", that has placed multi-national space equipment in danger of being destroyed through collision with it - not to mention the long-term safety for the crew of ISS.

I am very surprised that no country has mentioned legal action against Russia for putting human lives at risk on the ISS and on more than one occasion.

This is pure propaganda and it would "blow up" in their faces if they attempted any litigation.

Reactions: Duke