Creepy Solar house

Yes Ma'am. We just wanted paranormal people to give them a listen. We were camped just down the hill from there about 40 yds. Believe me, I am aware of the dangers. My colleagues, not so much. Lol. I am more into this realm than they. We are not Ghost hunters. We chase cryptids. Mainly the elusive Sasquatch. I will post my experiences on here. As I stated to you a few days ago, I have lots of cast moulds if anyone wants any.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Yes Ma'am. We just wanted paranormal people to give them a listen. We were camped just down the hill from there about 40 yds. Believe me, I am aware of the dangers. My colleagues, not so much. Lol. I am more into this realm than they. We are not Ghost hunters. We chase cryptids. Mainly the elusive Sasquatch. I will post my experiences on here. As I stated to you a few days ago, I have lots of cast moulds if anyone wants any. I am more into this realm than they.
You certainly seemed to have caught some stuff, it is pretty loud on the recordings. I don't know what it could be but its definitely there.

Reactions: Tworivers71
I hang imitation Eagle feathers in the trees around the cabin to honor the Native Spirits there. I also play Native American flute for them.
man, i know the pull of curiosity can be strong, and the search for answers can lead to rash decisions, but imitation feathers and flute playing... ( i dont know if your native but if not) that would just tick me off.... prepare properly, if you are gonna go in then go ALL in.... otherwise wait until you can go about it the right way, not halfway. and not dis-respectful... sorry not riding you just sayin' think first

edited:... again not riding you , but if there is bad juju there dont make it worse ....show utmost respect to tradition

man, i know the pull of curiosity can be strong, and the search for answers can lead to rash decisions, but imitation feathers and flute playing... ( i dont know if your native but if not) that would just tick me off.... prepare properly, if you are gonna go in then go ALL in.... otherwise wait until you can go about it the right way, not halfway. and not dis-respectful... sorry not riding you just sayin' think first
The feathers and flute aren’t for the house. That’s how I honor the Native Spirits of the valley. They understand and appreciate it. And we thought we were… going all in. This is tricky stuf. I exercise caution first.