creepy room

jhen

Reaction score
lately I've been experiencing weird things happening in our room like sudden movement of an object, our dog suddenly growl, strange sound beside the refrigerator, feeling someone is watching, and everytime i wake in the middle of the night my eyes opened on same direction i don't know i didn't mind and go back to sleep. it is creepy but i chose not to pay much attention but when somebody died in the rooftop of the building where we lived and when they tried to bring the body going down they stopped and put him down in front of our door until the ambulance arrived. after that incident i was very frightened i paid too much attention to every feeling, strange sound, waking up in the middle of the night, and last night it was very disturbing there was uncovered container with water that i put on the table before i sleep, when i woke up in the morning it is empty, i ask my husband if he throw it and he seriously said no. what is going on in our room? is it being haunted? i want to transfer into new flat because i can't have good sleep from that incident. please help me. thanks

Reactions: garnetsilver
lately I've been experiencing weird things happening in our room like sudden movement of an object, our dog suddenly growl, strange sound beside the refrigerator, feeling someone is watching, and everytime i wake in the middle of the night my eyes opened on same direction i don't know i didn't mind and go back to sleep. it is creepy but i chose not to pay much attention but when somebody died in the rooftop of the building where we lived and when they tried to bring the body going down they stopped and put him down in front of our door until the ambulance arrived. after that incident i was very frightened i paid too much attention to every feeling, strange sound, waking up in the middle of the night, and last night it was very disturbing there was uncovered container with water that i put on the table before i sleep, when i woke up in the morning it is empty, i ask my husband if he throw it and he seriously said no. what is going on in our room? is it being haunted? i want to transfer into new flat because i can't have good sleep from that incident. please help me. thanks
Welcome to the forum jhen,You sound like a person who is open to the paranormal.With this stuff you never really know what it is so there are no easy answers or rules to follow.The main thing is not to fear these things,no one has ever been killed by a spirit,but getting scared you may cause yourself to have an accident.You must tell it to leave,seriously and with great intent.This has worked for me once I got over the initial fear of these unknown entities.Remember its your home and it has no right to be there,so tell it and don't fear it.

Hi Jhen. Welcome to the forum. Good advice from Oz. Claiming your space is your right. Do it with authority and conviction (out loud). I personally don’t believe in communicating any more than that or it may cause more activity. Don’t feed what you want to leave. Saying the St Michael’s prayer is very effective (out loud ). It works for all faiths. I will give you a link to the forums recommendations. Keep us posted and I hope this helps. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Welcome to the forums, jhen! If someone had rested a dead person outside my door, I'd be freaked out, too. I hope that you will try the suggestions here, and let us know if it helped!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Hi Jhen,

Earlier this year I had an entity that hid in the attic, making all kinds of loud sounds. I simply asserted my authority and told it to leave. I even challenged it to get out of the attic and face me. That afternoon the house became quiet. Show no fear and assert your authority.

Reactions: ozentity