Creepy Figure

I'm sharing this one - that is a cool image.

Reactions: Debi
I don’t see the image they describe but I see a couple other faces!

Reactions: SoulStream
I don’t see the image they describe but I see a couple other faces!
It's on the lower right - took me a minute to finally see it - I had to expand the photo by saving it and then zooming in a bit.

It's on the lower right - took me a minute to finally see it - I had to expand the photo by saving it and then zooming in a bit.
Had to do the same, but there does look to be something there. Sometimes people have the expectation that the paranormal should be clearer or have a sharper image, but in actuality, most sightings are very ephemeral and only briefly in view. At least that has been my personal experience over the years.

Reactions: Lynne
Had to do the same, but there does look to be something there. Sometimes people have the expectation that the paranormal should be clearer or have a sharper image, but in actuality, most sightings are very ephemeral and only briefly in view. At least that has been my personal experience over the years.
Hey Debi - I did find a page with the image already enlarged and a arrow pointing to that figure - It's a bit easier to see - Creepy spirit of man wearing glasses and a suit captured on camera

Ohhhhh yes!!!! I totally see it now. I had to enlarge the pic. He has a suit on and glasses. If you look further there are other faces in that pic.