Creepy Encounters.

Auras

Reaction score
November last year I moved into my mother's house. She would tell me how the house is "haunted" and all the experiences she has had here. I didn't believe her at the time because even though I've had plenty of paranormal experiences through out my life, I would still consider myself a sceptic.

Anyway so for the first few months being in this house, I didn't experience nothing but my mother would tell me about all the experiences she's been having, which have mostly been at night.

Fast forward to January I believe I had my first paranormal experience in this house. I was in bed and so was everyone else in the house. The house was silent and as I'm laying in my bed I hear two women talking to eachother in the hallway. The first women had a very soft voice while the other had a very dominant demeaning voice. The one with the dominant voice made me tremble with fear. I cannot recall what was said between these two voices because I was shook up but it felt very negative. I bottled it up opened the door to check if anyone was there and there wasn't... I went into mother's room, she was asleep, went into the other room to check my two nieces, both asleep too.

Fast forward to march I started to experience more paranormal activity. About 4 times I have seen the same woman walk down the hallway out of the corner of my eye. She is wearing a white dress and has curly Browne hair. It was as if an actual person walked through the hallway...

We're now in April and I've had quite a few experiences. One night I was half asleep and one of the kids toys was over the other side of the room and it randomly went off, it was electronic. Again, I cannot explain this. As with the other experiences, I just shrugged it off. However, these experiences started quite a bit away from me and only seem to be getting closer. I remember being woken up to have this intense feeling that someone was standing behind me, I looked behind me and no was there. The most recent experience which was last week, I was about to drift off to sleep and felt someone breathe into my ear, which jolted me awake.

As I mentioned earlier, the experiences started off far away from me, like in the hallway while I was in bed, then things started happening in the bedroom and eventually started having experiences which felt as they were touching me. I hope there is a logical explanation for all of this.

While the shock factor of these experiences does scare me. I am not at all scared as I grew up with the saying "fear the living instead of the dead."

I think it is time to tell these visitors to hit the bricks. if the occurrences are ramping up, yeah, it is time to get rid of them. It will only progress.
This is probably the best idea. At first it didn't bother me but now my personal space is being somewhat invaded which feels rather uncomfortable. I'd rather whatever it is not to fully leave since it has been in this house way before I moved in. Setting boundaries seems like a way to start and if that doesn't work, telling it to leave will be the only option I have, I guess.

I told my mother about these experiences and she told me that when she used to sleep in my room, sometimes she would wake up to a woman in a blue dress sitting at the end of the bed.

I would recommend doing some things to protect your personal space. Saying the St Michael’s prayer before sleeping works for all faiths. Here are some suggestions from the forum.

I'd freak if I saw that woman sitting on my bed. And then it would be on.
I would the be same. I remember mother telling me she seen her one night at the end of her bed, she ran out of the room turning the light on in the process. She slept with the light on for the rest of the night.

I may be crazy but I kind of like having some of these experience's. It gives me hope for there being something after death. If it is indeed paranormal, I will respect it as I respect another human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend doing some things to protect your personal space. Saying the St Michael’s prayer before sleeping works for all faiths. Here are some suggestions from the forum.

As a spiritual person who has lost his beliefs recently I cling onto the hope of god and an afterlife. With that being said whilst I've lost my belief I still ask for protection off god and my spiritual guides, I do this everyday as you never know when you might need protection.

November last year I moved into my mother's house. She would tell me how the house is "haunted" and all the experiences she has had here. I didn't believe her at the time because even though I've had plenty of paranormal experiences through out my life, I would still consider myself a sceptic.

Anyway so for the first few months being in this house, I didn't experience nothing but my mother would tell me about all the experiences she's been having, which have mostly been at night.

Fast forward to January I believe I had my first paranormal experience in this house. I was in bed and so was everyone else in the house. The house was silent and as I'm laying in my bed I hear two women talking to eachother in the hallway. The first women had a very soft voice while the other had a very dominant demeaning voice. The one with the dominant voice made me tremble with fear. I cannot recall what was said between these two voices because I was shook up but it felt very negative. I bottled it up opened the door to check if anyone was there and there wasn't... I went into mother's room, she was asleep, went into the other room to check my two nieces, both asleep too.

Fast forward to march I started to experience more paranormal activity. About 4 times I have seen the same woman walk down the hallway out of the corner of my eye. She is wearing a white dress and has curly Browne hair. It was as if an actual person walked through the hallway...

We're now in April and I've had quite a few experiences. One night I was half asleep and one of the kids toys was over the other side of the room and it randomly went off, it was electronic. Again, I cannot explain this. As with the other experiences, I just shrugged it off. However, these experiences started quite a bit away from me and only seem to be getting closer. I remember being woken up to have this intense feeling that someone was standing behind me, I looked behind me and no was there. The most recent experience which was last week, I was about to drift off to sleep and felt someone breathe into my ear, which jolted me awake.

As I mentioned earlier, the experiences started off far away from me, like in the hallway while I was in bed, then things started happening in the bedroom and eventually started having experiences which felt as they were touching me. I hope there is a logical explanation for all of this.

While the shock factor of these experiences does scare me. I am not at all scared as I grew up with the saying "fear the living instead of the dead."
Pray, cover yourself and the home in pure, white protection. Place Black tourmaline around the house, tell them you have bounderies or need too leave. Remember they can feed on the energy that fear creates.