Creepy Encounters.

As a spiritual person who has lost his beliefs recently I cling onto the hope of god and an afterlife. With that being said whilst I've lost my belief I still ask for protection off god and my spiritual guides, I do this everyday as you never know when you might need protection.
I think everyone has different beliefs and paths but they all lead to the same beautiful place. If you are spiritual you have faith.

I may be crazy but I kind of like having some of these experience's. It gives me hope for there being something after death. If it is indeed paranormal, I will respect it as I respect another human being.

Yeah... there's the hitch in the get along. You have no idea WHAT you are dealing with - Spirit, Ghost, Hunter... there are about a billion energies that can manifest into our little realm - but none can violate our Free Will. They can TRICK or Scare or Look Sad or or or - but unless a higher power sent them - you can banish them from your space... it may take time but ya know... whatever.

Loss of Faith and belief and somewhat enjoying this attention and experiences are signatures that negative energy can smell - they'd rather taste. Here is what I am finding - and believe me it amaze's me - that sense of 'I am in control' leads to 'I am powerful and know ' leads to 'pride goeth before a fall' - and people - especially young people are just willy nilly flocking to the gate. YOU are not in control. The Paranormal can and will BITE. I have never met a Spirit - living,dead, dimensional, or other -that RESPECTS humans in general - except Angels of Light... which you will find yourself calling on if you keep poking the bear.

Expect a 2x4 - they are busy.

I often wonder what exactly is wanted when a story is told - the best we have to give is offered - and all of a sudden it's nah, I'm cool.

There are people on this forum that INVESTIGATE the Paranormal but those Ones aren't playing the odds and enjoying energies in their space unasked for. Those one's know how to protect (at least somewhat) themselves from s*(t they don't understand and know they don't - that's why they are investigating.

But hey, do what you do. Just don't come Calling when it does you back.

You have no idea WHAT you are dealing with
I agree with Donna. When i was younger, i treated paranormal stuff as if it were a novelty item. You tend to become smarter of things later on as i did with these experiences. Sure, at first it's cool and amazing...but if you boil it down, at the very least it is a lost soul that needs to be set free. I don't know much about residuals to fully incorp them into this, so in regards to the 'other' stuff...you do not know what It is. You can't welcome it at all. Like i said before, it only progresses and then those 'parlor tricks' are no longer any fun. I myself learned the long and hard way.

Yeah... there's the hitch in the get along. You have no idea WHAT you are dealing with - Spirit, Ghost, Hunter... there are about a billion energies that can manifest into our little realm - but none can violate our Free Will. They can TRICK or Scare or Look Sad or or or - but unless a higher power sent them - you can banish them from your space... it may take time but ya know... whatever.

Loss of Faith and belief and somewhat enjoying this attention and experiences are signatures that negative energy can smell - they'd rather taste. Here is what I am finding - and believe me it amaze's me - that sense of 'I am in control' leads to 'I am powerful and know ' leads to 'pride goeth before a fall' - and people - especially young people are just willy nilly flocking to the gate. YOU are not in control. The Paranormal can and will BITE. I have never met a Spirit - living,dead, dimensional, or other -that RESPECTS humans in general - except Angels of Light... which you will find yourself calling on if you keep poking the bear.

Expect a 2x4 - they are busy.

I often wonder what exactly is wanted when a story is told - the best we have to give is offered - and all of a sudden it's nah, I'm cool.

There are people on this forum that INVESTIGATE the Paranormal but those Ones aren't playing the odds and enjoying energies in their space unasked for. Those one's know how to protect (at least somewhat) themselves from s*(t they don't understand and know they don't - that's why they are investigating.

But hey, do what you do. Just don't come Calling when it does you back.
Donna your clear Frank advise is wise indeed. I personally agree with every word.

Donna, you have hit the nail on the head. There is as much fascination in beings invading our space as there is in hearing someone breaking into your home. Auras, beware, and align yourself with the light.

P.S. Think of these experiences as auditions. Do you really want to take the role of victim?

• Love it
Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne