Creepy Deadman's Island

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Black Cloud
The island doesnt look very big from the picture. I dont know who would want to visit a damp muddy grave yard. It would make a good place to investigate for Ghost Adventures.

I read the article and felt that the story about the two hundred hostages was a stretch. First that is a pretty small place to hold 200 First Nation family members all bent on escape and then successfully end their lives. The fact that the island had cedar boxes with bones makes sense as it was a sacred place, not a slaughter house. Why would they take the people to their own sacred graves to end the lives of a stranger they dont like? You have to think like the people that lived then to understand that they werent about notariety but staying alive in a changing place. The light on the island makes sense as these type of sacred places are protected by things put into place by the peoples that lived there for thousands of years before we moved them . If you follow the story on Oak Island treasure series there is a light that manifests at times and scares the stuff out of the workers or seekers. The Templars and the many that decided to bury their stuff there were not stupid as to magick and the realm of the dead. If that island is haunted its from the spirits that decided to stay on and protect their secrets till the time comes for them to move on or the world to change. Yada from my opinion only. Also some not very nice types thought they could bind a persons soul to a place to keep it protected. I dont know anything about that but thats what the peoples of the past did with slaves and others that are expendable. Does it work? My gosh I hope not but why are so many places from the past haunted by things? There is a new series about a place called Blind Frog Ranch that hints at protection from Aztec souls . They are protecting treasure buried there in Utah by the Aztecs as they hid it from the Spanish . The story is fascinating and breaks my heart to think its all about Gold.

Last edited: