Creatures that make you sick?

I wonder if there’s a time distortion around these beings. If they are coming from another dimension. Perhaps it effects our health.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I've always leaned dimensional on these things. Who knows what is on the other side of that portal that is a bad thing for us humans?

People often will feel nauseated when they are put into a situation where one sense or knowledge is very obviously conflicted by another sense or fact. Very strong emotions often have physical effects. For a lot of people that suffer from motion sickness, the same can be induced without motion by exposing them to a moving scene.

The same issue can and will happen if people like this have their hard-wired beliefs proven suddenly to be totally wrong and false. It can turn their entire world upside down. LOL, I actually knew people that refused to believe that we went to the moon. It was just too far out of their ability to understand and so they would just deny it.

Anyone my age or younger has been raised with some level of space travel. My Grandmother came to Texas in a wagon pulled by mules. She never even drove a car. My Dad and his brother rode a horse to school and were raised in a home without even running water or power of any kind. They both were piolets in WW2 so were not totally country bumpkins but the world nonetheless changed a LOT in their lifetime.

People my age or younger just have not had the same level of changes in their life. I guess the takeover of the computer has been the biggest change and even that is not the same level of change as going from an animal-powered world to a machine-based world. I understand computers and even work on them to some extent. It is just a newer and more powerful machine.

Reactions: Paulm
Mental and psychological stressors are well-documented causes of physical symptoms.
yep, but i think supernatural creatures would cause mental and psychological stress....lol.. and mental and psychological stress may cause monsters...the chicken, the egg,,,,,, wait, im lost on where i was going with this...oh, well. as long as i dont have to type psychological again....lol

I've always leaned dimensional on these things. Who knows what is on the other side of that portal that is a bad thing for us humans?
I consider it a sign they don’t belong here.

Reactions: ozentity