Creature stalking my boyfriend

Kgc0623

Reaction score
My boyfriend has recently shared with me that he has been stalked by a mysterious creature that changes its height and wears a mask every time. It has a dark energy and I have personally felt it. What I need to know is does anyone have any idea what this is,and how do we deal with it? I should also mention that we are currently living with my parents.

Reactions: Charleh
He hasn't ever played with a Ouija Board, but he has mentioned that his family has been stalked by this thing for 2 years now. He also said it can mimic voices, and is able to disappear almost at will.

He hasn't ever played with a Ouija Board, but he has mentioned that his family has been stalked by this thing for 2 years now. He also said it can mimic voices, and is able to disappear almost at will.
Hi Kg. Sorry for the delay in my answer. Things have gotten busy.

There are reports of some families having a generational "curse", so to speak, by certain entities. I can't tell you if this is something that applies here, but the link Lynne left you with ideas to combat this has some ideas for you to try. Prayer is your most powerful tool to hold this thing at bay.

My cousin sold a car knowing it was a lemon to an unsuspecting family then refused to refund when it broke down on their way home.They were a family of Romany gypsies and the old mother threatened to put a curse if he didn't refund the money,which he didn't.They were then plagued with bad luck and had a negative entity follow them around for years.I don't speak to them now but wonder if it's still happening.I really think it was way beyond the power of suggestion.

Sounds like it could be a generational curse, but since it’s only been going on for a couple years as far as we know, it could be just something tied to the family in general..... unless that also classifies that as a generational curse. Not sure.

but I think we’ll need a bit more information to go off of. Any idea if this entity appearing in your BF’s life coincided with any noteworthy event in his life?

Sounds like it could be a generational curse, but since it’s only been going on for a couple years as far as we know, it could be just something tied to the family in general..... unless that also classifies that as a generational curse. Not sure.

but I think we’ll need a bit more information to go off of. Any idea if this entity appearing in your BF’s life coincided with any noteworthy event in his life?
Good feedback Charleh. I was thinking on the same lines.

Good advice so far. Not sure if your religious or not, but what you are describing falls right in line with a demonic attachment. Just like hauntings and so on.....specific demonic spirits are very clever at masquerading and mimicking appearance and voices. I've dealt with clients who have had similar attachments. The activity can be invited into one's life through various means. Some of these can be the result of someone else "opening the door".

Reactions: Lynne
Got a more detailed description of it. It likes wearing dark things. Anything it wears has a hood,and it doesn't like showing skin. It likes watching from windows,and occasionally tries to get in through windows and doors. We haven't heard from it in a few days,and we think its because we keep the windows locked and covered.