Creativity Via Dreams

I used to dream about dogs as a young kid, well more like nightmares, in real life I was petrified of dogs. This fear turned into a fascination of all things canine and I've devoted my life to owning and working them. I bore people to death talking about dogs but they are my life and always will be. Not really inspirational but that's my story that started with dreams.

Attachments

• IMG_E0492 (1).JPG
    IMG_E0492 (1).JPG
    255 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I used to dream about dogs as a young kid, well more like nightmares, in real life I was petrified of dogs. This fear turned into a fascination of all things canine and I've devoted my life to owning and working them. I bore people to death talking about dogs but they are my life and always will be. Not really inspirational but that's my story that started with dreams.
What an adorable pup! Oz, you are among animal lovers here. You won't bore us at all with dog talk! ;bg3

Critter you picked one of my favorite singers and songs. I love the song Wildfire. It really takes you to a place and time. Michael Martin Murphey is a great story teller in his songs. I was surprised to see he is actually touring this year in texas.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric