Creating a newborn market

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I should post this in experiences or conspiracy because it was through clairsentience or something. I got this sudden epiphany that brought me tears. It was like something was projecting this information into my consciousness.

I realized that nowadays we are spraying countless chemicals into the earth, that damages our DNA, and all our food damages our DNA. Infertility is getting higher and higher. Autism rates are going up. They have said autism can be causes by the environment around them through epigenetic changes from chemical exposure early in life. Imagine a future where the majority of humans naturally born were autistic. Autistic people come in a wide variety of course to varying degrees of function. Many are very intelligent. But they are very intelligent in only a select few subjects in many cases. As well perhaps in a futuristic Orwellian society would they have the social ability to organize a resistance?

Only the rich will be able to pay for genetically modified, "corrected" to correct the damage from the mass pollution, or "enhanced" to give genetically enhanced features of all sorts. The common reproduction method of humans will be broken.

They will have capitalized on one if the last truly untapped markets. Birth. All of it intentional. A simple way of class warfare and genocide and eugenics but in attrition. They will have created a market from bringing life into this world and steal all that is holy. If our DNA is a gift of species before us or God then they are destroying that holy gift.

We only use a fraction of our DNA and we used to call the rest "junk DNA " but now we are beginning to realize they may have function. What if we could become "superhuman" from just a flick of a DNA from off to on? Increased psychic or physical ability all robbed from us under the guise of "fast food"!

I was crying when I saw these images and this massive tale. I believe it may have been ET, or spiritual or both.

There was news out yesterday that Japan is now allowing DNA manipulation of fetuses. This is the Brave New World we live in now.