Crazy poltergeist activity

3kim

Reaction score
I have already talked about this a little on here but I was at a friends house who claimed he was experiencing some insane poltergeist activity. I wasn't convinced so a friend and I stayed at his house over the weekend. Just minutes after arriving we heard something fall off the counter in the kitchen and when we walked over and it was all of the papers and bills that were on the counter and while that was freaky we didn't know if it was paranormal. We started to watch a movie and all three of use heard the bathroom door slam shut and things were thrown off the counters in the kitchen. The energy in the house was really intense and It felt like it was trying to attach itself to us. After leaving the house my friend had horrific nightmares and was deeply affected by something that followed him home. I heard footsteps, knocking and heard things moving around at night but the most shocking thing I experienced was a chair in my kitchen was knocked on its side and was laying about five feet from where it was supposed to be. I live in the middle of nowhere and It takes 30 minutes just to get to my house from the nearest town and when I leave I put my dog outside to keep guard so there is no way someone could have been moving stuff around. After this happened the activity stopped all together and It has been some time since this has happened and I have not experienced or felt anything.

Has anyone witnessed poltergeist activity like this or have activity stop so suddenly. Before it stopped I was experiencing things almost every night I could hear stuff moving downstairs and my dog was on high alert but hasn't been since it has stopped. anyone experience anything like this?

Most of the paranormal I've experienced has come on suddenly and stopped just as quick.The dog maybe sensing it too or picking up on your distress to this stuff and getting ready to guard you.

Reactions: 3kim