Crazy Paranormal Screams

Cbw45

Reaction score
Thank you for adding me to your site. I just experienced something unexplainable last night when I took my dog out to the backyard, As soon as we walked out we heard some really creepy howling. I live in the desert and I hear coyotes all the time and this is something different. My dog just froze and didn’t bark which is the odd thing. As soon as we came back in I wanted to see if I caught the sounds on camera because I have a camera overlooking our backyard and I caught all the unexplained sounds and as soon as we walk inside we hear some creepy laughing. I just joined but , I’d love to upload them and someone explain what I heard last night. Let me know if this site does thank you

Thank you for adding me to your site. I just experienced something unexplainable last night when I took my dog out to the backyard, As soon as we walked out we heard some really creepy howling. I live in the desert and I hear coyotes all the time and this is something different. My dog just froze and didn’t bark which is the odd thing. As soon as we came back in I wanted to see if I caught the sounds on camera because I have a camera overlooking our backyard and I caught all the unexplained sounds and as soon as we walk inside we hear some creepy laughing. I just joined but , I’d love to upload them and someone explain what I heard last night. Let me know if this site does thank you
Welcome to the forum Cbw, that sounds interesting. Seeing you are familiar with the local fauna you would know this wasn't the usual sounds around you. With the laughing it may be someone pranking but it would be good to hear this, I'm sure you can put these things up here. Someone with instructions for this will be along shortly. Everyone here is open to any possibility and may have some more info. Being a bit of a dog fanatic myself it does sound strange your dog didn't bark as most probably would if it was an intruder nearby.

Hi Cbw, and welcome to the PNF. As explained in the forum rules you received upon joining, our policy is before personal experience audio/video files may be posted, you must be out of new member status and be a member in good standing. This is not as daunting as it sounds, it's a matter of posting and letting us get to know you.

Before you may post your files, might I suggest you take the time to give us a detailed account of the incident you wish to have us review. Start with time/date, approximate location, a description (and history, if known) of the site/area where the incident occurred, and any events you consider significant leading up to the incident. Finally we'd be interested in knowing what you experienced and your reaction to same.

It would also be helpful for us to understand your personal experiences/background relative to the paranormal in general. Was this your first experience?

We look forward to hearing your audio, but a bit of upfront effort on your part will let us get to know you and will probably save time in the long run since we'll hopefully not have to ask a lot background material questions.

Welcome aboard and I am looking forward to getting to know you. It sure sounds like something scary out there if the dog was stunned. It is spring and the animals are mating, some of the cries especially a fox are quite loud.

Welcome aboard and I am looking forward to getting to know you. It sure sounds like something scary out there if the dog was stunned. It is spring and the animals are mating, some of the cries especially a fox are quite loud.
Good post Lynne. Foxes make some very loud and human sounding noises including screams. That song "What does the Fox say?" was written to illuminate the fact that Foxes have a lot of very strange vocalizations, and not the typical "Cows say moo, sheep say baa" range of sounds. I suspect a great many screams heard in abandoned houses can be linked to foxes knowing what sounds will scare humans away.

Reactions: Lynne