Cravings...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING DURING THIS LOCK DOWN? I HAVE SUDDENLY HAD A DESIRE FOR FRENCH TOAST....HAVEN'T HAD IT IN YEARS AND NOW IT'S A MUST HAVE!

ANYONE ELSE CRAVING THINGS OUT THERE?

French-Toast-1.jpg

Korean food. Both Korean restaurants near us decided to close totally after realizing they could not make money on carryout only. Many local restaurants did the same, tried to make a go of it doing carryout only for a week or so then closed.
Probably 80% of the restaurants still open are either fast food or pizza.

Zip, zero, nada
As a 10 time bodybuilding Champion I spent most of my life eating so much food that I was miserable followed by so much lttle food that I was miserable. Like the trophies , built a room around it. Ain't going back.
No going back

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Something less processed. We stocked up on shelf stable food but very little of our stash is fresh. Even most of our frozen food is prepared stuff.

Reactions: Benway
Amen to that. I love a good sports bar, a ball game and my friends. I don’t drink too much but a burger and a glass of wine would be great. Ahhh the good old days.
Not having baseball is killing me.

Reactions: Paintman
Something less processed. We stocked up on shelf stable food but very little of our stash is fresh. Even most of our frozen food is prepared stuff.
Yep us too. Had to buy stuff that would stand the rest of time. At least we’re not eating Jerkey and hard tack :D

Reactions: Benway