Crash in the kitchen

Jcam

Reaction score
Tonight while I was downstairs my partner and I heard my brother upstairs in the kitchen walking around and moving about the kitchen. We both commented that he was being really loud above us and then we heard him crash to the floor with dishes smashing. My brother is a diabetic so we were terrified he had collapsed but when we arrived in the kitchen nothing was amiss, no dishes out of place and we found my brother in bed. We asked if he was okay and he was confused - I noted we heard him crash and he said he thought we had knocked dishes over and he hadn't left his room.

Yesterday I was outside and my dogs ran straight to the other side of the house and were going nuts at the fence so I walked to see what they were barking at and there was a young man at the fence and it looked like he was about to hurt the dogs through the fence. When he saw me he walked away from the fence into the front yard and to a storm drain in front of the house. He crouched down and started picking at things in the drain and I went through the front of the house to the front yard to confront him but when I got there he was gone. I ran to the end of the driveway and no one was to be seen.

A week or so ago I awoke in bed to a man crouched next to my bed wearing a mask staring at me and I screamed and was horrified but then he was gone.

My partner keeps hearing someone in the yard and even I heard someone right next to me the other day but no one was there. Last year I posted about someone in my backyard when no one was there but I've forgotten my username.

I am really scared and I don't know how to make these things stop. Some nights I feel like someone is in my room and my dog is growling or will jump off the bed like he's attacking someone but no one is there.

I don't know what is happening or why but I just want to make it stop. What do people do in these situations?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi jcam.

First up...use this prayer every morning and evening to set up some angelic protection.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21-small-jpg.16315

Next, need to ask....anyone in the house use a Ouija Board or doing any dabbling in magic or the occult who may have opened a door? Does the home or surrounding land have a history of having paranormal activity?

This does sound scary. Is the man you’re seeing the same guy or is it different people? Is he wearing a uniform? Can you describe his close? Have you been living in this place long? I will wait to hear your responses to all our questions to weigh in on this. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: garnetsilver