COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've gathered from others I've asked about this, deceased parental visits appear to be one of the top dream visions with this.
What the heck. Is this just our bodies - or our brains - thinking because of the vaccine that we are at the endpoint of our life?

I have been unable (thus far) to recall the content of my dream. I am not impressed that my weekend anomalous dream had either of parents delivering any specific message nor ushering me to the other side.

If my recall improves, I’ll be certain to post on same.

Regardless, it sure was great to see my Mom and Dad again.

I’m back again this morning - Night #3 post Vaccine #2. So, two more occurrences last night.

1. I went to bed at about 9PM and I perceive that I probably dreamt like crazy until my GF came to bed at 2AM [edited for the right morning time]. I’m convinced I was dreaming when she entered the room and I awoke. However, I immediately forgot what I was dreaming about. I swear it felt like someone literally plucked the dream from my mind as I sat up in bed.

2. When I awoke, though I did not recognize that I had a fever nor did I feel hot, yet I was soaked in sweat. Even bedding around me but not directly underneath me was wet. I was probably moving around a lot while sweating. There was a lot of sweat because where I was layin was wet and so were the bedsheets nearly a foot away. That’s a LOT of sweat. Even if the large wet area was caused by the sheets wicking the sweat away from where I was laying, that’s a lot of sweat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
I’m back again this morning - Night #3 post Vaccine #2. So, two more occurrences last night.

1. I went to bed at about 9PM and I perceive that I probably dreamt like crazy until my GF came to bed at 2PM. I’m convinced I was dreaming when she entered the room and I awoke. However, I immediately forgot what I was dreaming about. I swear it felt like someone literally plucked the dream from my mind as I sat up in bed.

2. When I awoke, though I did not recognize that I had a fever nor did I feel hot, I was soaked in sweat. Even bedding around me but not directly underneath me was wet. I was probably moving around a lot while sweating. There was a lot of sweat because where I was layin was wet and so were the bedsheets nearly a foot away. That’s a LOT of sweat. Even if the large wet area was caused by the sheets wicking the sweat away from where I was laying, that’s a lot of sweat.
Another member and I noted that this side effect seemed to last about 2 weeks. Mine went slightly longer to almost 3 but then I'm an avid dreamer to begin with.

Another member and I noted that this side effect seemed to last about 2 weeks. Mine went slightly longer to almost 3 but then I'm an avid dreamer to begin with.
I’m beginning to suspect that Moderna came out of a prisoner camp experiment.

Reactions: Lynne

You all know I've been saying this for quite some time...pretty much from my first post on this when I call it a possible Captain Tripps.

Reactions: Paintman
Four fulls days after Moderna dose #2, I feel pretty much normal. Just sayin’.

Sleep last night seemed more normal. Dreaming was not as erratic and sleep wasn’t as disturbed - maybe woke up only half the number of times compared to the prior night.

I have always believed this was a bio weapon either let loose on purpose or by accident. I do not for a minute think this was a random happening. Just my opinion.
I really have to post links to the latest genetic research showing it's not even from China! It's late now, but I'll try to find it tommorow. One thing though is that the virus has been found in a blood sample taken in the US in December 2019 and another sample from France was taken in November. It was around for a while before it was noticed. Scientists have been saying this from the start. The Wuhan lab spotted it because they are world leaders in the study of coronaviruses and ran tests on a local outbreak. Elsewhere it was flu season... They deserve credit, rather than blame in my opinion. Don't shoot the messenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.