COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo of coronavirus

looks like its in the see as well

• Love it
Reactions: Benway
Reactions: 7Critter and Benway
Some good things to come out of this are increased vaccine research, as well as good data on treating respiratory patients.
The Spoils of War, truly. Over 560,000 dead in the U.S. alone, one year on.

March 11, 2020 was the beginning of the toilet paper hoarding. I had a feeling things were turning, so I made my kids all go to the store on Weds., the 11th, to have what would become their last "normal" shopping trip with shelves that still contained paper goods and pasta. The 12th was when the panic shopping began in earnest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway and Duke
got my second moderna. I have a slight fever and a headache. I ache all over but it still beats getting covid. My blood type is the one that it kills most often. Type A is the primal blood type and is found most often in very old tribal peoples. Native Americans, Indians, Africans, and people of the old world. Type O is the one that is the most recent blood type and the one that does the best when afflicted with covid. I had to get one or I would be gone when the next wave might strike in the coming winter which I sure hope it doesnt.Just some yada .

got my second moderna. I have a slight fever and a headache. I ache all over but it still beats getting covid. My blood type is the one that it kills most often. Type A is the primal blood type and is found most often in very old tribal peoples. Native Americans, Indians, Africans, and people of the old world. Type O is the one that is the most recent blood type and the one that does the best when afflicted with covid. I had to get one or I would be gone when the next wave might strike in the coming winter which I sure hope it doesnt.Just some yada .
I think it’s wise to get it. I am waiting to be able to qualify.

Type A here as well with every possible problem on the hit list. Sigh...Weds. can't come soon enough. First Jab on St. Pat's day!

Status
Not open for further replies.