COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking more and more likely it came out of the lab.
The Daily Mail isn't very reliable. It's ineligible as a source for Wikipedia and is jokingly referred to by non-fans as the 'Daily Fail'. Other coverage of this story didn't reach that conclusion. I remember reading that the investigation concluded that it did NOT come from a lab in Wuhan but it was also not from the local bats. It's a mystery really, though IMO it's exactly like other mutant viruses that have emerged.

Not a chance. I’m surprised they haven’t thrown something like this our way.
You have to be 18-30 years old and in top shape. Surviving a previous infection also gets priority. I have survived twice over but fail on the age and health parts, but if not for that I'd do it. Money can be made in many ways, but the chance to help save the world? That's something else.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
You have to be 18-30 years old and in top shape. Surviving a previous infection also gets priority. I have survived twice over but fail on the age and health parts, but if not for that I'd do it. Money can be made in many ways, but the chance to help save the world? That's something else.
I hope that I didn’t sound harsh when I posted that, but honestly I never thought I’d see the day where we’d all be infected globally by something we couldn’t see nor understand. There’s a COVID-19 expert at John Hopkins that feels we will mostly see an end to the pandemic In April. I sure hope he’s right. We’ve all been afraid, anxious and scared long enough.

I hope that I didn’t sound harsh when I posted that, but honestly I never thought I’d see the day where we’d all be infected globally by something we couldn’t see nor understand. There’s a COVID-19 expert at John Hopkins that feels we will mostly see an end to the pandemic In April. I sure hope he’s right. We’ve all been afraid, anxious and scared long enough.
I see a John Hopkins doc without a job soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Benway
I don’t see how anyone could be an expert on any virus of any kind especially this one. It’s mutating like crazy.
That's why I think that doc jumped the gun, especially the way he presented it. It's great to be hopeful, but he presented that as a sure thing. It's not.

That's why I think that doc jumped the gun, especially the way he presented it. It's great to be hopeful, but he presented that as a sure thing. It's not.
It’s always great to be hopeful, but I’ve heard it looks like it’s going to stay but will be common like the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.