COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know that there's a scam going on that involves bumping you up to receive your vaccination quicker for a price. It's already made headway in the Midwest, and it's only a matter of time before it hits everywhere.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Just to let everyone know that there's a scam going on that involves bumping you up to receive your vaccination quicker for a price. It's already made headway in the Midwest, and it's only a matter of time before it hits everywhere.
Thank you for bringing that up. PLEASE use only the actual sites for booking an appt. If someone asks you to pay for something, it is a scam.

Thank you for bringing that up. PLEASE use only the actual sites for booking an appt. If someone asks you to pay for something, it is a scam.
I forgot what the name of the scam was called, but I'll hear it again and I'll update when I do. All the more reason to not answer the phone from an unknown number. Bumping people up to receive the vaccination quicker wouldn't really be possible without trouble and that's the red flag.

Reactions: Debi
not a scam per se but along the lines of what is fair and what isnt...just saw this article on MSN..... the scams though will only get worse because of the daily changes in procedure. in order to open schools again like they are wanting to then all students would have to be vaccinated first along with teachers... keeping up with who is who will be almost impossible, it will no longer be an age requirement, anyone traveling in deliveries, state to state truck drivers etc will jump ahead , students, teachers, healthcare workers, with this much diversity a system is impossible to regulate. this is again almost like what job is actually essential, and that system was pretty much useless, by 2 weeks in almost all jobs were declared essential...lol

Vaccine tourism on the rise as wealthy international tourists eye an opportunity in the U.S. (msn.com)

What are your thoughts on getting the vaccine ?
I still remember growing up with kids my age born without limbs due to a morning sickness drug called Thalidomide. I know it's an entirely different thing but I have never had much faith in new treatments, doctors or the government.

I'm finding this to be a problem. Getting an appt. is like dialing for concert tickets. The web site crashes here in Indiana. The obstacles for seniors are overwhelming for some.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver

I'm finding this to be a problem. Getting an appt. is like dialing for concert tickets. The web site crashes here in Indiana. The obstacles for seniors are overwhelming for some.
I would think this would be done by appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.