COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, being a bit of a country bumpkin is a good thing. We have 2 confirmed cases at this time. The food shortage is over. I guess everyone finally got everything that they wanted. It is so odd that now you can do everything that you need to do as drive up and never get out of your car. The stores are all doing online orders and curbside pick up. The pharmacy is totally pick up unless you want to let them check your temperature. My wife and I have turned our days and nights upside down. between binging on books and watching Netflix and cooking we are actually having a pretty good time with this. we are sort of enjoying our together time and treat it a little like a staycation.

One thing that I have noticed. Watching Netflix and not watching the news is nice. I keep up with things online without having all of the endless negativity of the politics of this mess forced on us. My heart goes out to those affected but I think that we are seeing in this recent upsurge the people that were already infected. If people will do what they can I think that we will begin to see a slowing of new cases in a couple of weeks. China has passed its peak now so that should offer us a timeline for this to slow down.

My County Emergency Team just sent this out:

STATter911.com
· 7 hrs ·

IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFO to share with the public: Right now, write up a medical history and medication list for every member of your family and make sure it's handy (And in your ICE file on your phone). Many, many hospitals and EMS are not allowing ANYONE to accompany a patient to the hospital. If you or a loved one has to go the hospital for ANY reason you don't want EMS, doctors or nurses missing key information. Most of us have plenty of time on our hands right now. So, no excuses! Do it today. Stay healthy and share this with family and friends.

Reactions: Donna K.
Status
Not open for further replies.