COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the updates, Emma. This thing is not burning out...it's growing.
Your welcome. I always thought it would grow but now it really is. Look at what you can do to stay in the house and what food to help you. I’m making my kids take vitamin c and these vita gummie things every day and trying to make them eat really well. Not much else we can do.

Reactions: 7Critter
Your welcome. I always thought it would grow but now it really is. Look at what you can do to stay in the house and what food to help you. I’m making my kids take vitamin c and these vita gummie things every day and trying to make them eat really well. Not much else we can do.
The good news is it doesn't hit kids too badly. Just keep them in top health and keep the vitamins going in.

Does anyone have a world wide update on each country's infected numbers?

Trying to find one..I saw a table with each countries statistics but it said China had 2979 deaths in China. I’m not sure why I don’t think I believe that number. I will post the article but I think there are more deaths than that?

Reactions: ozentity
Please keep in mind I’m not sure if the above article is accurate I will try to find another one.

Reactions: DogLet
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

The numbers seem to show some high death ratios in Italy and Iran. Between 2.5% in Italy up to 5.5% in Iran. This is most likely more accurate than the numbers reported previously from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.