COVID-19 Information updates

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I have noticed lately that people wearing masks are not covering their noses. Is there something new that has come out to say this is not necessary? Employees in restraints and businesses here in my area of Michigan are not covering their noses. It seems accepted. I don’t watch much news so, did I miss something?

Reactions: Donna K.
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I have noticed lately that people wearing masks are not covering their noses. Is there something new that has come out to say this is not necessary? Employees in restraints and businesses here in my area of Michigan are not covering their noses. It seems accepted. I don’t watch much news so, did I miss something?
Lynne, noses should be covered or it defeats the whole purpose of the mask. Sigh....this is not that difficult but people are making it so.

Reactions: Donna K.
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Paintman

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I sure hope governments don't come off as the little boy that cried wolf. Some did. Some didn't. I'm not entirely sure that we have a handle on this yet. If this thing gets worse those government bodies are going to need some credibility to get the American people to go along.
And barring that, that's when this whole sweater can really unravel.
My 2 cents.

Reactions: Paulm

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I sure hope governments don't come off as the little boy that cried wolf. Some did. Some didn't. I'm not entirely sure that we have a handle on this yet. If this thing gets worse those government bodies are going to need some credibility to get the American people to go along.
And barring that, that's when this whole sweater can really unravel.
My 2 cents.
at this point I think theres no stopping this, its becoming more of a controlled exposure exercise. ...with the goal being to just try to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed but in the end everyone will be exposed in the long run.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Despite all the claims the virus does not affect young people, it appears we are seeing either a mutation or change in this wiley virus...half of the hospital admits for Covid patients are now 20 to 50. This is being seen nationwide.

Last edited: