COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has just been kicked out of his shared flat because he is starting to show symptoms. This creates a problem because my partner and other son are in the high risk category and so we are on lockdown for the 12 weeks. Despite the lecture over where do you want to be during all this and he chose to be with friends in town and so it was decided he stays put there no matter what happens.
Until 10pm tonight when he came back. Best laid plans eh?

Fortunately I had been converting a van into a camper for what seems like years now on the drive, so was almost ready, despite being full of stuff, so this evening I frantically had to empty it and make up the bed in there, and stock it so Alf is now a quarantine van. (I called it Alf because of a friends deer hound that we all loved sadly passed away just before we bought it, and could also be short for Alfresco - dining outside).

Alf has proved useful on several occasions already - helping flat moves, furniture trips to auction, and buying timber in 16ft lengths, but as I haven't sorted all the bits yet it still hasn't been used as a camper yet, so tonight it has it's very first resident camper.
As a bonus he can pick up the house WiFi so he should be ok for a few weeks in there, provided we leave supplies by the door.

My son has just been kicked out of his shared flat because he is starting to show symptoms. This creates a problem because my partner and other son are in the high risk category and so we are on lockdown for the 12 weeks. Despite the lecture over where do you want to be during all this and he chose to be with friends in town and so it was decided he stays put there no matter what happens.
Until 10pm tonight when he came back. Best laid plans eh?

Fortunately I had been converting a van into a camper for what seems like years now on the drive, so was almost ready, despite being full of stuff, so this evening I frantically had to empty it and make up the bed in there, and stock it so Alf is now a quarantine van. (I called it Alf because of a friends deer hound that we all loved sadly passed away just before we bought it, and could also be short for Alfresco - dining outside).

Alf has proved useful on several occasions already - helping flat moves, furniture trips to auction, and buying timber in 16ft lengths, but as I haven't sorted all the bits yet it still hasn't been used as a camper yet, so tonight it has it's very first resident camper.
As a bonus he can pick up the house WiFi so he should be ok for a few weeks in there, provided we leave supplies by the door.
Thank god you had that camper! I pray he recovers quickly. Maybe he can get a test ? It may be another type of illness.

It has power to it too from the house, and gas hob/grill sink, heating, vents, lights, proper toilet etc. Just haven't got the water connections set up for running water or a shower yet.

Reactions: Benway
Hello everyone from ParanormalEncountersUK, I hope everyone is ok and staying safe. We’re still in lockdown in the uk so there’s no live investigations for us but we are all staying at home with our families.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
Hello everyone from ParanormalEncountersUK, I hope everyone is ok and staying safe. We’re still in lockdown in the uk so there’s no live investigations for us but we are all staying at home with our families.
Good to hear from you and please stay safe over there! We have several UK members that have had a tough go of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.