COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Florida son sent me this about an hour ago...

8:08 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me
cleardot.gif

There were more people on the water and hanging out on the sandbars by the hundreds. People tubing down the rivers tied together. Hundreds of people hanging together.more people than on Memorial day!

People from New york all flocking here
_____

About 20 minutes ago...

Florida Gov. DeSantis orders travelers coming from NYC area to self-quarantine for 14 days

Or... customers could just pack their own bags like in the UK. Giving staff disposable gloves couldn't hurt either. Throw away on pair of gloves per shift, rather than hundreds of bags. This seems like a bone headed move.
When you bring your bags from home, the thousands of germs or virus it's been exposed to comes with you.

As for the disposable gloves, they protect the person wearing them, not you so much. Everything they've touched with those gloves is now ON those gloves and can be transferred to you. They would have to use a new pair of gloves for each person they are checking out, just like in the hospital. And there is a proper way of taking them off and disposing of them so you don't contaminate yourself when you do it. I'll see if I can find an instruction video on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.