COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was abit confused but keeping them at home is nothing compared to what can happen. I have had them for the past 6 weeks a bit longer won’t hurt. I think they should just extend the closure of schools for an extra 2 weeks. We will see what happens
I forgot it was school holidays,having raised 4 kids myself it's a bit trying on your sanity having them home that long, lol.Yeah, better seeing how it pans out,schools seem to be a virus incubator as I remember.

6000 confirmed cases. 132 dead. 5% fatality rate. Way under reported per experts. This is at 1 am eastern.

Reactions: Emma and ozentity
I forgot it was school holidays,having raised 4 kids myself it's a bit trying on your sanity having them home that long, lol.Yeah, better seeing how it pans out,schools seem to be a virus incubator as I remember.
Yes I was really looking forward to sending them today. I was counting down the days to be honest lol it can be so tiring. :mask:
They catch anything and everything from school that’s right.

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
5 confirmed cases here. Now there are 16 new potential cases.
However 2 confirmed cases have improved and seem to be “on the mend” and have improved.

Well, heard last night the first case in Indiana is in Porter County. Paintman, take note. Close to home. Someone traveling from Chicago. Got really sick and stopped for help. Had been in China.

Reactions: Paintman
Status
Not open for further replies.