COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Garnet works for a company owned by a firm in India. A lot of his co-workers have family in that country and it is heartbreaking when they hear news about the massive spike in cases.

I got my second dose of Moderna on Friday morning at 7:30AM. Felt fine for twelve hours. Arm was a little more sore than with the first vaccine dose.

At some point between 7PM and 8PM that night, I felt flushed then noticed too that many of my joints were sore. Checked my temperature because I felt some low level chills. Took some meds and got into bed. I had a higher than normal rate of disruptive sleep but I dreamed like CRAZY for what seemed to be the entire night. There was a much greater range of subject matter in those dreams.

Yesterday, woke up feeling little off but nothing specific. Got out of the house at noon to do some shopping and to grab some lunch. By 3PM, I was completely drained such that I had a hard time keeping focused. 30 minutes later, my eyes were burning like with a fever; temperature was only 1.5 degrees above normal.

By 5PM I was done - I was toast - every single joint hurt including being minor level painful to walk because of ankles and toe joints. Took more drugs, went to bed and slept very disturbedly until 6:30 Sunday morning. Another night of significantly varied dreams. [Kind of wish I’d journaled each time I woke up as I had one wild, apocalyptic dream unrelated to any disease topics.]

Feeling seriously better this morning but with a sore arm and shoulder. Temperature is normal.

Last edited:
I got my second dose of Moderna on Friday morning at 7:30AM. Felt fine for twelve hours. Arm was a little more sore than with the first vaccine dose.

At some point between 7PM and 8PM that night, I felt flushed then noticed too that many of my joints were sore. Checked my temperature because I felt some low level chills. Took some meds and got into bed. I had a higher than normal rate of disruptive sleep but I dreamed like CRAZY for what seemed to be the entire night. There was a much greater range of subject matter in those dreams.

Yesterday, woke up feeling little off but nothing specific. Got out of the house at noon to do some shopping and to grab some lunch. By 3PM, I was completely drained such that I had a hard time keeping focused. 30 minutes later, my eyes were burning like with a fever; temperature was only 1.5 degrees above normal.

By 5PM I was done - I was toast - every single joint hurt including being minor level painful to walk because of ankles and toe joints. Took more drugs, went to bed and slept very disturbedly until 6:30 Sunday morning. Another night of significantly varied dreams. [Kind of wish I’d journaled each time I woke up as I had one wild, apocalyptic dream unrelated to any disease topics.]

Feeling seriously better this morning but with a sore arm and shoulder. Temperature is normal.
Thanks for sharing. Glad your are ok.

Another night of significantly varied dreams.
OK, Wands. Because another member and I also had some very strange dream patterns after the 2nd vax, I looked it up and here's what I found:

Now, strange dreams during/after ANY infections are not unusual. The body/brain connection seem to try and alert each other through dreams as the body produces antibodies against said "infection."

OK, Wands. Because another member and I also had some very strange dream patterns after the 2nd vax, I looked it up and here's what I found:

Now, strange dreams during/after ANY infections are not unusual. The body/brain connection seem to try and alert each other through dreams as the body produces antibodies against said "infection."
I usually get war and battle dreams when I am sick. I think this is to explain the battle going on in the body.

At one point, I dreamt about travel but I don’t recall the method other than whatever vehicle I was in was large but not well populater.

Reactions: Benway
At one point, I dreamt about travel but I don’t recall the method other than whatever vehicle I was in was large but not well populater.
The article states that weird dreams in general are associated with this. Mine did not involve space but were really unusual...even for me!

The article states that weird dreams in general are associated with this. Mine did not involve space but were really unusual...even for me!
Here’s a new one for me. I have only ever (recalled) having one dream with both of my parents in it after they were both deceased. Until this weekend, I definitely had one with them both this weekend.

Here’s a new one for me. I have only ever (recalled) having one dream with both of my parents in it after they were both deceased. Until this weekend, I definitely had one with them both this weekend.
From what I've gathered from others I've asked about this, deceased parental visits appear to be one of the top dream visions with this.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Status
Not open for further replies.