COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my daughter was still in school, I would not send her until things were under control. I wouldn't care what anyone said to do. Those who are urging kids back to school seem oblivious to the fact that these children will be coming and going every day, possibly infecting themselves and carrying infection back to their homes.:mad:

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I can verify this is from a real person who is known to me. I have removed the last name. He is in his mid thirties:

I wil not go into a lot of details on here, but please keep my husband in your thoughts prayers. COVID IS REAL. COVID is real and it is BAD. I’ve contemplated making this public, but please. If it’s not for yourself, be cautious in public for others. For those, like my husband who have weakened immune systems, and those that it hits harder than the average healthy young person. Wear your mask. Wash your hands. Because COVID IS REAL. ‼ we are in the middle of day 7, and Luke has made no progress in recovery. Day 7 of feeling miserable, having an uncontrollable fever, body aches, headache, not sleeping, not tasting or smelling anything. Day 7 of no relief, and losing a lot of positivity. I’m not telling you what to believe, but COVID IS REAL. We are living this nightmare and praying for a break any day now. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. ❤ and please pray for our little 1 year old boy who is so confused as to why he can’t be with momma or dada. We haven’t seen him in 7 days and we aren’t sure when we will be able to see him again. As of this morning, I have also tested positive for COVID, but thankfully I’ve shown minor to no symptoms at all . If you pray, please pray for our family ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman and Benway

Interesting discussion late in the article about Cain attending a Trump political rally in Tulsa ten days before being diagnosed. I remember seeing video of that rally and masks were noticeably absent.

Reactions: Benway

Interesting discussion late in the article about Cain attending a Trump political rally in Tulsa ten days before being diagnosed. I remember seeing video of that rally and masks were noticeably absent.
I just read that and I recall when he first came down with it the rally was mentioned as the presumed source of infection. He seemed to be a very nice man from what I have read.

Reactions: Paintman

Can't get much more plain than that.

• Wow
Reactions: Benway and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.