Couple Terrorized by Ghost Under Floorboards

I started to wonder if it wasn't something mechanical that was malfunctioning, but then they said that it only started after visiting a psychic, and also, that it would respond to their knocking. Weird, for sure.

Sitting having a smoke on my back porch last night and the floorboards started jumping, at that moment it scared the life out of me, lol but it was an echidna bashing up against the boards, lol. Not as bad as a friend of mine who discovered her psycho ex had been camping under her house for weeks :eek: . Just saying this could be anything.

Sitting having a smoke on my back porch last night and the floorboards started jumping, at that moment it scared the life out of me, lol but it was an echidna bashing up against the boards, lol. Not as bad as a friend of mine who discovered her psycho ex had been camping under her house for weeks :eek: . Just saying this could be anything.
Yeah that's pretty damn creepy to be hiding out under the house. The couple claims they have no cellar, but if they followed pipes etc, they have a crawl space. That was my first thought duct work or pipes banging. If there is an animal, you will hear something eventually as it will need/want to get out. I had a cat under my house for a period of time. I started to hear it meowing and then my house smelled of cat urine. Not fun.

Had to look that one up. Can't be fun to have a porcupine-esque critter under the house. Was it trying to lay eggs under there?
I didn't think of that but maybe, my two terriers were going berserk, they hate them, they apparently smell like a wild pig to dogs. They are harmless and I like seeing them getting around.

I didn't think of that but maybe, my two terriers were going berserk, they hate them, they apparently smell like a wild pig to dogs. They are harmless and I like seeing them getting around.
Most terriers don't like a lot of things lol. Until they get to know you, stand back lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0513 (1).JPG
    IMG_0513 (1).JPG
    4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0516 (1).JPG
    IMG_0516 (1).JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 42
One day i will have a pup of my own. They are very protective of family and home. Until then i will keep living through everyone elses pets lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver