Couple Terrorized by Ghost Under Floorboards

We once had two possums start fighting underneath our house, when we lived in Florida. The house did not sit directly on the ground; it sat on concrete piles, leaving an open space beneath. We had just turned in for the night when we heard this loud thumping coming from under the house. So we raced out with flashlights, and saw one possum limping away, face bloody. I guess the other guy won the fight!

We once had two possums start fighting underneath our house, when we lived in Florida. The house did not sit directly on the ground; it sat on concrete piles, leaving an open space beneath. We had just turned in for the night when we heard this loud thumping coming from under the house. So we raced out with flashlights, and saw one possum limping away, face bloody. I guess the other guy won the fight!
Possum smack down! lol.

Sitting having a smoke on my back porch last night and the floorboards started jumping, at that moment it scared the life out of me, lol but it was an echidna bashing up against the boards, lol. Not as bad as a friend of mine who discovered her psycho ex had been camping under her house for weeks :eek: . Just saying this could be anything.
I agree it could be anything. My first thought was that it was pipes or critters in the crawlspace. Then I read there was a cement floor. I wonder if there is any fault lines in their area, could this be seismic activity? If paranormal, I wonder if they have brought in any finds from a secondhand shop or the side of the road.

Reactions: ozentity