Couple buys Conjuring home

I'll probably watch a bit of it to see just what they find there. They didn't buy it, but they are the first to be allowed to investigate it.

I would most definitely pay to rent for a night. What a blast that would be. Yes,I would keep my car keys in my front pocket!

Reactions: Debi
I saw that movie, and must say that it was one of the few movies about the paranormal that truly got under my skin!
Hi,
I found the basement scene with the mother in the chair very disturbing. The levitation, bloody sheet and her creepy possessed eyes/face really scare me. Quite a good horror film. The second movie is woeful. Nothing like the real story (the Enfield poltergeist) it is based on. The real story is way scarier than any movie!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I haven’t seen these movies. I wanted to but the rumor that there was an attachment on them caused me to pause. This family went through a lot of awful fear. Getting involved with this house or location could bring this to your own life. I’ll pass.

I thought that too as soon as I saw it. - Buy it, fill it with haunted tat of dubious origin then charge admission.

I doubt anyone would be sleeping there....so the insurance on the place may kill them, and will probably burn down within 5 years.
I know of two homes that exist no longer that, while I lived there had all kinds of paranormal events happen in them. The first one burned down (long after I left the place) and the other was torn down to enable a new highway.

I haven’t seen these movies. I wanted to but the rumor that there was an attachment on them caused me to pause. This family went through a lot of awful fear. Getting involved with this house or location could bring this to your own life. I’ll pass.
Do you meant that you have heard that if people watch the film, that they get affected somehow?

Do you meant that you have heard that if people watch the film, that they get affected somehow?
Yes that rumor was going around during the last movie. Supposedly some people were effected. I seem to remember someone dying in the cinema. Not sure if I’m remembering correctly. There is probably nothing to it but why tempt fate. I just didn’t bother.

When I was in my teens, my brother went to see the Exorcist, but I wouldn't go. I read the book and it disturbed my imagination for quite some time. Later, when I finally summoned the courage to watch the movie, I found that it disturbed my equilibrium too much, so I wouldn't watch it again. I do like scary movies as a rule, but not all of them!l

Reactions: Williams and Debi