Could humans face mass extinction?

I pretty much live off the grid,apart from the internet.I think humans will be one of the shorter lived species on the planet which is bad for us but great for Earth's welfare.Overpopulation is the only issue that we can address,and the only thing that needs addressing but shh don't mention it,it might upset the human rights brigade.
I always wonder if Mother Earth isn't dealing with this issue when there are monster storms, Tsunami waves, etc.

Reactions: ozentity
I always wonder if Mother Earth isn't dealing with this issue when there are monster storms, Tsunami waves, etc.
We know we have to,but just cant get passed the greed bit and hide it behind human rights.I think she's just giving us a reminder to act.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Mother earth mother nature how ever you say it, is a living being all the BS that happens on her, she feels the pain the blood spilled on her, surprised it is taken this long for her reaction.

Mother earth mother nature how ever you say it, is a living being all the BS that happens on her, she feels the pain the blood spilled on her, surprised it is taken this long for her reaction.
According to a few scientists, we are now going through the 6th mass extinction....so every so often mother nature cleans the earth and resets for the next occupants......question is, is how long is our lease?????

According to a few scientists, we are now going through the 6th mass extinction....so every so often mother nature cleans the earth and resets for the next occupants......question is, is how long is our lease?????

Your right we got no one to blame but humanity it's self. She earth provides everything we need and what do we do to repay her? Wars murders ect....

Your right we got no one to blame but humanity it's self. She earth provides everything we need and what do we do to repay her? Wars murders ect....
The wars and murders are probably helping Earth as its reducing the population and lightening the burden.Earth does provide everything its just being overwhelmed by our numbers.If we dont do anything to stop this, nature will.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
The wars and murders are probably helping Earth as its reducing the population and lightening the burden.Earth does provide everything its just being overwhelmed by our numbers.If we dont do anything to stop this, nature will.

There I agree with you to many ppl not enough space.