Costumes

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST COSTUMES YOU'VE EVER SEEN OR WORN?
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU'VE WANTED TO GO AS BUT HAVEN'T YET?
KID, ADULT OR PET...

37791074_1838923509476204_9133323438994227200_o.jpg

OK, guess I'll go first! lol I always wanted to go as Elvira but never had the nerve. Had the right body parts back then but always chickened out.

My kids were always inventive. Rarely bought them a costume as they always had "ideas", which usually included ninja outfits or them looking like they were at war somewhere.

The best I've ever seen was a movie accurate Darth Vader costume - but more of an exact copy of his suit from the films. As a geek to be honest, that'd be awesome to have.

I chose going as a vampire for a few Halloweens in a row. All I needed were the plastic fangs that seemed to be all the rave when introduced, a white t/casual button down, jeans, sneakers and a cape which consisted of a black sheet of plastic.

I got invited to a Halloween party that looked like it could have been a Hollywood production. Holy moly I was underdressed. I just wore my army uniform. The wife of my friend wore her Army uniform.
We picked lint off of each other's uniforms.
That's how I spent the war.
All that training.
I was the gutsiest lint picker !

I once got invited to a co-workers home for a Halloween party, and she said that we would all be in costume. So I dressed as Cleopatra. When I got there, I found that nobody else was in costume, and that this co-worker's idea of a party was to provide a keg of beer! I was pretty proud of my costume, and annoyed that nobody else was dressed in one!