Costco Sells Caskets

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
exPQXTU_d.jpg
Discuss amongst yourselves.

As for the choice of where to buy a discounted casket online, a casket from Costco can cost as little as $950 (with standard shipping included) or $1,230 (with expedited shipping.) Caskets from Walmart range in price from just over $1,000 to nearly $4,000.

And you can order them on Amazon! Free shipping with Prime. :D

Reactions: Paulm
Do they come in a four pack? I mean really, what am I going to do with just one casket?
I know, right??? Its Costco and sams...everything is supposed to be in bulk.... They need the family pack....
But seriously, Walmart has sold caskets for quite a few years now....as has amazon.... I always said I was gonna get one one day, be worth it just to see the delivery guys reaction when I tell him I have to try it on first.....

Reactions: Emma and Paintman
I wonder if you can get buried near the food court? Imagine eternity smelling rotisserie chicken.:)

Reactions: Paulm
Now I need to check on availability of urns.....:)

I think I may have mentioned this before, but 20-25 years ago a guy opened a "factory direct" retail coffin store locally. It was situated in a small strip mall next to a donut shop just up the street from Hospice of Dayton. It was sort of a "pay now, die later" kinda deal.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
A good place to hide valuables. Better than a safe and almost as good as a diaper bag. :)

Reactions: Paintman