Corbell and Friedman debate

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This video is a clip from a UFO whistleblowers panel at the 2015 International UFO Congress. In this clip Stanton Friedman and Jeremy Corbell debate Bob Lazar’s claims of having back-engineered alien spacecraft at an underground lab near Area 51. The emcee is Alejandro Rojas and the other panelists are Ruben Uriarte and Mark Pilkington.

Sounds like a prequel to Corbell's comments last month on C2C when he and Lazar were interviewed by Knapp, Lazar's story is more important than his well documented lies.

Uriarte is a great example of the ineptitude of MUFON. He was a MUFON state director and last I heard he had a title something like "MUFON Deputy Director for International Investigations." He and his writing partner, a guy named Torres, have written a number of UFO books, those I've seen/read deal with UFO incidents either in Mexico or along the US/Mexican border. One of them, "The Other Roswell," is easily the worst researched UFO book I've ever read.

Long story short, an elderly gentleman convinced these two "researchers" he was a retired USAF colonel and fighter pilot who saw and gave chase to a saucer that crashed just across the border into Mexico in the 1950s. He further claims he flew himself to the crash site in a light aircraft and talked with Mexican military officials who had secured the crash site.

The problem is the old gentleman was neither a fighter pilot nor a USAF colonel, although he had been an officer in the Civil Air Patrol. The CAP is the official USAF Auxiliary, a civilian volunteer organization whose members wear uniforms similar to the USAF. These guys accepted photos of him in uniform as proof of his story. Some research, eh?

Duke, who do you feel are the best in the field right now?