Cookin'...

Oh, and I love the TV programme "Master Chef". I especially enjoy watching the "skills test" which they have at the beginning for all the new contestants. It's fascinating to watch the professionals do it and then see how it's done by the newbies!

i like to grill, but not cook in the kitchen. grilling outside i can fix most anything and it is an adventure, a social gathering, a trip through time to the basic needs of man, to the roots of our anscestors.....lol... "uggg, look i make fire", " I throw meat on fire, make good"....lol, in the kitchen its just "work".

i like to grill, but not cook in the kitchen. grilling outside i can fix most anything and it is an adventure, a social gathering, a trip through time to the basic needs of man, to the roots of our anscestors.....lol... "uggg, look i make fire", " I throw meat on fire, make good"....lol, in the kitchen its just "work".
I used to laugh at how my hubs would throw burgers on the grill, flip them a few times, and be praised for his cooking and get "great meal" congrats...while I had worked for a full day snapping and cooking fresh green beans, making potato salad, and baking a cake as the invisible sous chef. ;)

That's where he says "lets not forget the kitchen staff" and nods in your general direction, lol.

I like to bake but I could pass on cooking if I had a chief!

Reactions: Paulm