Conversations with the Dead

Generally, it's just a bad idea. Say you do choose to commune with a dead celebrity or a loved one - but at what cost? There aren't any guarantees that something else will slip through that you don't want.

i hope when i die i have better things to do than wait around for someone with a Ouija board hoping they will call me up.....lol
what makes ppl think that when we die we will be able to "hear" anyone and everyone who wants to contact us.... is there something i dont know about, that says spirits are all knowing?

Generally, it's just a bad idea. Say you do choose to commune with a dead celebrity or a loved one - but at what cost? There aren't any guarantees that something else will slip through that you don't want.
That makes sense. I certainly don't think just anyone should try communicating with the dead. I suppose an experienced medium who knows what they are doing would probably do alright. I'm definitely NOT such a person.

Here are some pointers by two forthcoming mediums about what to expect and do when you have a sitting( connecting with the dead) or a reading (psychic info the medium picks up from you). Kind of long but if you are interested in having a reading then it would be a good idea IMO to listen to at least the first 15 minutes. .

is there something i dont know about, that says spirits are all knowing?
In the south east asian countries,especially in the chinese community,people try to give offerings to, and consult the dead,both relatives and strangers ,with the hope that the spirits give them lottery numbers. Taking part in rituals are not out of the question.This is also because of the belief that the dead "know better" and know what's in the future. This has also become various horror movie plots. But now this practice seems to have died off.I hope.

Reactions: Paulm