Contract Renewed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I'm crying and these are not happy tears. :unamused::weary:

Unbelievable! Snoory lives on lol

Me and about 10,000 other people said nasty things about this on the Coast to Coast Facebook page last night. I don't even listen to the show anymore but like to join in the mockery.
Sometimes it gets out of hand and I feel a little guilty about being mean.
Except for the clown callers. Millennium Michael and Two Questions Joe, Cornelius and Thomas from La Jolla. I think these paid callers only exist so George doesn't have to work very hard because they burn up a good 7 minutes out of a 12-minute segment.
This is just my opinion and your mileage may vary.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Me and about 10,000 other people said nasty things about this on the Coast to Coast Facebook page last night. I don't even listen to the show anymore but like to join in the mockery.
Sometimes it gets out of hand and I feel a little guilty about being mean.
Except for the clown callers. Millennium Michael and Two Questions Joe, Cornelius and Thomas from La Jolla. I think these paid callers only exist so George doesn't have to work very hard because they burn up a good 7 minutes out of a 12-minute segment.
This is just my opinion and your mileage may vary.
It’s so obvious Noorey doesn’t care about being there anymore. He is a face on tv now that gets ratings. I’m sure he is a nice man but he has sucked the life out of night time radio.

Reactions: Paintman
People tell me if I have nothing nice to say that I should keep it to myself. They really don’t know me!

George has lost 75% of the Coast audience, dumbed down the show, has paid callers (so many in fact that Ian has complained about them!) and is a corporate stooge to many companies; including pseudo health ones.

All he has to do is act naturally!

When George began he cared about Art’s audience and took comments to heart but was never able to step outside of his own box full of crutches. So he said to Hades with Art’s audience.

It’s hard to do, I get it.
But the guy sounds as dumb as a pile of rocks.

I do not, by the way, listen. I’ve tried on numerous occasions… but tune out within a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi