Conspiracy at Denver Airport "celebrated"

Okay, that place is legitimately freaky. When my family comes to visit they drive, because nobody wants to fly into that airport.

There is a lot of fun being had over hidden meanings in the signs or murals but it's the underground tram that's creepy. They have decorated the walls down there so passengers have something to look at for a split second as they are zipped along the tunnel. In one section it's a series of metal fan blades. As the train zooms passed the air from the train causes these fans to spin. Except it's really only the people at the back of the train who see it, and even then it's only for a second as the train moves too fast. In another area they have these flat metal sculptures of hands holding hammers sticking out of the wall. There are dozens if them and they are all in different positions. I understand that if you are in the perfect position a look at it just right you get the flip book animation effect of a hand swinging the hammer. However, for the 99.2% if passengers not in the right position it's just a bunch of hammers coming out of the walls. Couple this with the blue demon horse outside and it's not a stretch to wonder if they got a real life Ivo Shandor to design the place.
I've never been in the place but I've seen pics. It's just one really freaky looking place!