Connecting with aliens

StumbleInc

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering.. Do you guys think I could connect with aliens if I make some sort of signal that I’m not there to harm or do anything bad towards them.... I think they’re quite sceptical towards us humans being so violent and using weapons and all that, they have probably been watching us, and if someone like .... you know who I mean, I wont name those companys and so on, «capture» aliens, they probably just do research on them. But I really want to connect with them, and make contact. I’m not afraid of them. I don’t think they are as harmful as humans, and you know what they say «I come in peace» I think there’s something behind tht.

Hey I was just wondering.. Do you guys think I could connect with aliens if I make some sort of signal that I’m not there to harm or do anything bad towards them.... I think they’re quite sceptical towards us humans being so violent and using weapons and all that, they have probably been watching us, and if someone like .... you know who I mean, I wont name those companys and so on, «capture» aliens, they probably just do research on them. But I really want to connect with them, and make contact. I’m not afraid of them. I don’t think they are as harmful as humans, and you know what they say «I come in peace» I think there’s something behind tht.
Stumble, I don't mean harm in this question, but your question is a bit naive. Have you ever actually studied anything about aliens or UFO's? I see you are young, and to those of us who have done some long term study of the phenomena, we know that what your asking isn't realistic. We still haven't established what or who they are much less if they even exist. The grays may be AI, the reports of other types are limited and without much merit. And if we could have signaled them, I think someone in the UFO field would have done so by now.

I have seen a UFO...meaning it was unidentified and flying. I have no idea what it was or who was in it. So I do believe something is out there. But I don't believe there is a signal to call them in and get them to converse with you.

Reactions: DELETED and Lynne
The best way to make contact or even send a message is psychically. I would encourage you to start looking up chakras and meditation and start making some big changes in your life to dedicate yourself to being the best human you can be and spreading awareness and truth to those around you. If you have the best interests for the human species and the planet earth and the knowledge that we have the technology to solve many of our problems today.

This will take years but the growth may come very rapidly in short durations or at least it did for me. Then a lull, then wham a roller coaster again. And it will vastly change your world view and perspective. It's essentially going down the rabbit hole there will be no going back once that perception has changed. It's like when you were a kid in the car you just look outside and watch the scenery but once you start driving yourself you notice all the things people are doing wrong or against the law etc on the road.

Anyway that is what I did and I can positively say that I have had more experiences with UFOs than I can count. Only one time I can remember with a ET on the ground. But even my wife and her family and my friends have noted that they had not seen a ufo before they met me. But I see them regularly and when people are around they can see them too. Everywhere I have lived I have seen ufos and I think I have some sort of telepathic connection with them.

But they choose you, you don't choose them. Which is why you must be cautious but also focusing on the love and forgiveness I was talking about earlier will make sure to attract the right kind of ET. There are many types of ET, not all of them are physical beings in the sense we are, some are but some are not. So you will have these light beings and spiritual beings come to you along this journey. They will teach you and mold you and help you attain a higher self. That is making contact as well. The more sensitive and familiar you become the more you will be knowledgable of these instances or synchronicity of them.

Eliminating insecurity is also important so you can be confident of yourself.

Reactions: ozentity
I’m with Debi on this. You don’t really know who or what you are calling down.

Reactions: Debi
Not to burst your bubble but I doubt you could build a signal to contact aliens.

I'd be very wary, as Steven Hawking suggested that if Aliens made the effort to come here they almost certainly would be hostile,not here to shake your hand.It would be cool if they were like"paul" but I highly doubt it.

Can you make contact with them?
I don't believe so.
If they are watching us than they are far ahead of our technologies. We are a very young species considering how old the universe is. If the aliens are millions or billions of years ahead of us, how can we stand a chance against them? I strongly believe they are similar to us. Better not to have contact with them. I believe the universe is very similar to the animal kingdom. Survive of the most intelligent.

In the best case scenario, we are not their experiment.
Remember, some species have a lead of millions and billions of years of evolution. We are lucky to be far away. Or are we?

Reactions: Debi