Congrats to Clyde Lewis

I really think you are just as good as anyone if not better michael and people may think im just saying that but those people that know me know I dont pull any punches I was saying to the bird we should do michaels show more she agreed but the cussing is the thing for most or members I personally dont have any problems with cussing but it is a family friendly forum.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
Lol! you ask anyone that knows me how i feel about Dolan he snubbed me and I HATE that man. but he is famous i was using him as an example

Hehe, I didn't know that. I honestly don't think he's "famous"... Ask someone in the street who he is they'll give you a blank stare just the same way, if you'd mention art bell.

These people aren't exactly famous... Only to a few thousand people they are.

I really think you are just as good as anyone if not better michael and people may think im just saying that but those people that know me know I dont pull any punches I was saying to the bird we should do michaels show more she agreed but the cussing is the thing for most or members I personally dont have any problems with cussing but it is a family friendly forum.

I don't really have many curse words, in my actual vernacular. Not entirely my style, I understand however.

Thanks for listening, I don't know who listens to my show here or not. I just used to come here to read people's opinions on things, long before I signed up. I certainly feel I'm better than a lot of people who actually get paid to do it for living.

I've also produced for a short time, for a radio station out in Texas remotely. It's a shame, i can't seem to get much of a shot to prove it where it counts.

Reactions: Paintman and Armand
I'd take it with a grain of salt. Talk Stream Live is just one of many websites.
It does not actually reflect listenership of any show. It only rates listeners through their own website streams.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
The bottom line is Clyde Lewis has a very good show. I also enjoy Michaeldecon
Agreed on both.
Michael is a good host. Some people may not like his style, but they don't have to.
Clyde is good too. But it depends on what a person is looking for.

The worst talk host/interviewer I've ever heard isn't even Noory.
It's Jeff Rense!

But, as someone who has done this for four years, I respect those who dare to venture into this field and make a mark for themselves. It is not easy. Even for those who are, or have been, mentioned on Coast.

Reactions: Mokey
Thank
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
3 hrs ·
Congratulations to Clyde Lewis, radio host of Ground Zero, for ranking #6 as the most influential and most listened to streaming talk show hosts, according to TalkStreamLive's Power 50.

The TSL Power 50 Report tracks streaming talk shows through its website, channels, apps, and gadgets.

Clyde was ranked higher than such radio notables as George Noory, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, and Dave Ramsey.

https://radioink.com/…/here-are-the-top-50-streamed-talk-s…/

https://news.radio-online.com/cg…/rol.exe/headline_id=n36493

https://blog.talkstreamlive.com/20…/…/06/the-tsl-power-50-8/

51720846_10155755639197102_896042023188955136_n.jpg
you for the show name, and link to way to access this !

Reactions: 7Critter