Congrats to Clyde Lewis

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
3 hrs ·
Congratulations to Clyde Lewis, radio host of Ground Zero, for ranking #6 as the most influential and most listened to streaming talk show hosts, according to TalkStreamLive's Power 50.

The TSL Power 50 Report tracks streaming talk shows through its website, channels, apps, and gadgets.

Clyde was ranked higher than such radio notables as George Noory, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, and Dave Ramsey.

https://radioink.com/…/here-are-the-top-50-streamed-talk-s…/

https://news.radio-online.com/cg…/rol.exe/headline_id=n36493

https://blog.talkstreamlive.com/20…/…/06/the-tsl-power-50-8/

51720846_10155755639197102_896042023188955136_n.jpg

Do tell.....

You pay them money like anyone else, they'll boost your stats.

I have my own personal dealings with them already they already found my material to be to unsafe for their platform and they removed my show already.

they were trying to label my show as a paranormal show which it's not I tried to get them to put it on more of the political alternative route from and they wouldn't do it... It seems like some personal animosity towards me like most your favorite talk show hosts do.

keep in mind a lot of those statistics are not accurate whatsoever those are for the people that bother to go to that website even then I still find it highly suspicious.

Reactions: Armand and Duke
You pay them money like anyone else, they'll boost your stats.

I have my own personal dealings with them already they already found my material to be to unsafe for their platform and they removed my show already.

they were trying to label my show as a paranormal show which it's not I tried to get them to put it on more of the political alternative route from and they wouldn't do it... It seems like some personal animosity towards me like most your favorite talk show hosts do.

keep in mind a lot of those statistics are not accurate whatsoever those are for the people that bother to go to that website even then I still find it highly suspicious.
So, basically they are political in that way about aslong as you fund me i lift you up. I believe it thats how everyone seems to be these days I know its sickening You have an awesome show Michael I always thought it was paranormal myself hell if it were listed under political i probably wouldnt have listened.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
So, basically they are political in that way about aslong as you fund me i lift you up. I believe it thats how everyone seems to be these days I know its sickening You have an awesome show Michael I always thought it was paranormal myself hell if it were listed under political i probably wouldnt have listened.

Anyone can submit their show there, however if you want to get in good terms with them, they have to actually like you. They wouldn't put me over.. in terms of even mentioning my show on their Twitter feeds, like they do for everyone else.

That's when I realized some of those people on there actually pay to play.... Yup...

It's funny though, every network I've ever been on ...the owner of that network is always a show host on the same network... Do you think they ever mention me? Hell no haha.

In terms of my show being a paranormal show ....
Certain aspects of show sure... But entirely no. Social / political commentary with ufology, seem to outweigh it.

Reactions: Armand
Anyone can submit their show there, however if you want to get in good terms with them, they have to actually like you. They wouldn't put me over.. in terms of even mentioning my show on their Twitter feeds, like they do for everyone else.

That's when I realized some of those people on there actually pay to play.... Yup...

It's funny though, every network I've ever been on ...the owner of that network is always a show host on the same network... Do you think they ever mention me? Hell no haha.

In terms of my show being a paranormal show ....
Certain aspects of show sure... But entirely no. Social / political commentary with ufology, seem to outweigh it.
have you ever tried KGRA? they will charge you but they will also help you get to where you need to be just ask Richard Dolan / chase Klotezke

have you ever tried KGRA? they will charge you but they will also help you get to where you need to be just ask Richard Dolan / chase Klotezke

Richard Dolan is an asshole, or at least acted like one when I talked to him via e-mail just asking to be on the show. Sadly, I prefer Nick Pope over him.

I have a friend who asked about me to someone there and they didn't give much of a response. Reality is these networks only have 1k listeners max live. I do that plus more on YouTube, so that isn't exactly that impressive to me.

I'm better off without a network.

Reactions: Duke
Richard Dolan is an asshole, or at least acted like one when I talked to him via e-mail just asking to be on the show. Sadly, I prefer Nick Pope over him.

I have a friend who asked about me to someone there and they didn't give much of a response. Reality is these networks only have 1k listeners max live. I do that plus more on YouTube, so that isn't exactly that impressive to me.

I'm better off without a network.
Lol! you ask anyone that knows me how i feel about Dolan he snubbed me and I HATE that man. but he is famous i was using him as an example

Reactions: Michaeldecon