Confessions of a Night Auditor

Wow what amazing experiences. I would have run out screaming if I saw a floating head though !! You are a brave man.

Wow what amazing experiences. I would have run out screaming if I saw a floating head though !! You are a brave man.
These things usually don't phase me.
But I admit there were times walking the hallways, where I was waiting for twin girls to pop up.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've seen entities at memorial parks and other places. Maybe there is some type of attachment that the entities are attracted to...an object or a possession.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well told Bob.
I would think hotels would keep quite a lot of energy in them.

I stayed in one called the York Hotel (UK, but can't remember the town!). That had the spirit of a young girl in the basement (that was off limits). What I saw was an image of a glowing upright rectangle in my mind, but couldn't figure it out for days. It was just the glowing outline, but black inside and outside of it. It became strongest on the back stairs up to the rooms. I thought she had fallen off the side at first, so followed the feeling and images down to the ground floor stairwell. Very sad and frightened feelings. But it was only after walking around the sides of that area that I saw it. - It was the door to the basement! - She had been locked in there, and was crying/ terrified of the dark. The image I saw was what the door looked like from her point of view - just the light entering at the edges.

In a quiet moment I asked the owner if he knew there was the ghost of a girl in the basement - and in a low voice he confirmed it! He said sometimes the light was on, or that the beer taps were swapped over, and things generally moved about down there. To change the awkward subject I asked for a pint - and out came completely the wrong drink!
For the rest of my stay there I could feel her wandering around down there. But was good to get a confirmation.

Well told Bob.
I would think hotels would keep quite a lot of energy in them.

I stayed in one called the York Hotel (UK, but can't remember the town!). That had the spirit of a young girl in the basement (that was off limits). What I saw was an image of a glowing upright rectangle in my mind, but couldn't figure it out for days. It was just the glowing outline, but black inside and outside of it. It became strongest on the back stairs up to the rooms. I thought she had fallen off the side at first, so followed the feeling and images down to the ground floor stairwell. Very sad and frightened feelings. But it was only after walking around the sides of that area that I saw it. - It was the door to the basement! - She had been locked in there, and was crying/ terrified of the dark. The image I saw was what the door looked like from her point of view - just the light entering at the edges.

In a quiet moment I asked the owner if he knew there was the ghost of a girl in the basement - and in a low voice he confirmed it! He said sometimes the light was on, or that the beer taps were swapped over, and things generally moved about down there. To change the awkward subject I asked for a pint - and out came completely the wrong drink!
For the rest of my stay there I could feel her wandering around down there. But was good to get a confirmation.
You are very sensitive Rowan! I live about 6 hours away from Gettyburg, Pennsylvania. I have heard stories of drums, cannon fire, and yelling at the battlefield and the town. I would like to hear or see something paranormal, but there is a part of me that says "these soldiers died for their cause and I shouldn't disturb the place they drew their final breath in battle." I respect the soldiers from both sides...growing pains of a young country.

In my younger days i knew a young woman who out of no where told me she had "baggage." I thought i knew her pain until it attacked my daughter. Then i began to understand the movement of energy. Before it attacked my daughter it played music for me.

In my younger days i knew a young woman who out of no where told me she had "baggage." I thought i knew her pain until it attacked my daughter. Then i began to understand the movement of energy. Before it attacked my daughter it played music for me.
Sorry to hear this. I hope she recovered ok.