Computer to accurately predict when you will die

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Could a computer predict when you are going to die?

A computer could soon tell you when you're going to DIE: Scientists are developing a test to accurately predict your death

• UK researchers are embarking on a huge project using vast health datasets
  • The aim is to be able to predict a person's longevity based on risk factors
  • It could shed light on the impact of long-term conditions and treatments
  • Researchers hope the information could empower people to spend their time, and money, more wisely
Full story at site
____________________________________________________________________________________

So, do ya wanna know?

12670507_1428271380611124_2940679494590943311_n.jpg

No thanks. I don't like surprises, but I make an exception on this one.

The only ones interested in this research are the life insurance companies.

Reactions: Mokey
Could a computer predict when you are going to die?

A computer could soon tell you when you're going to DIE: Scientists are developing a test to accurately predict your death

• UK researchers are embarking on a huge project using vast health datasets
  • The aim is to be able to predict a person's longevity based on risk factors
  • It could shed light on the impact of long-term conditions and treatments
  • Researchers hope the information could empower people to spend their time, and money, more wisely
Full story at site
____________________________________________________________________________________

So, do ya wanna know?

Nope- but what I would worry about is a government using these computers and saying, alright, the computer says you are to die today, and so the government "kindly" snuffs you out - it was your time after all, wasn't it?

Nope- but what I would worry about is a government using these computers and saying, alright, the computer says you are to die today, and so the government "kindly" snuffs you out - it was your time after all, wasn't it?
Bingo...any info that can be used would be used and this scenario is a given. "Report for your death" notices begin in your final year.

You guys are right, this info would be misused by the govt. also people would expect to die around the time they were told. They're own intentions could bring about they're own early demise. Creepy on a few levels here

Reactions: Debi and NobleHouse